Moms often have to determine what to do and how to do it when it comes to sorority recruitment! We are here to give you some tips on how to help your daughter have a successful recruitment experience.
- Know the deadlines and assist your daughter in meeting them.
- Assist with resume and pictures
- Each girl should write personal thank you notes
- Make sure your daughter registers with us (Alumnae Panhellenic of Southern Dallas and Ellis Counties) AND the University Panhellenic Office. This is very important!
- Be aware that legacy status does not guarantee a bid to that house.
- ASK QUESTIONS! Call or email the Univeristy Panhellenic Office for specific information.
- Expect a lot of stress during Recruitment Week. It may be possible to be present on bid day.
- Research average fees for sorority membership. These fees will vary among different universities and is normally either a monthly fee or semester fee. Contact the Univeresity Panhellenic Office for average costs.