RECRUITMENT TO DO LIST & REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
You will need to do 2 Registrations. Please read and follow each step carefully.
1. REGISTER WITH YOUR UNIVERSITY PANHELLENIC. Visit the Panhellenic “Greek Life” website at the university you plan to attend and REGISTER with them for recruitment “rush”. This lets them know you will be participating in the upcoming recruitment. There is usually a fee involved. You can also find information for the sororities on your campus, the calendar of events, registration form, details about recruitment and most importantly….THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING THE REGISTRATION FORM AND FEES.
2. Obtain your current high school class rank, SAT or ACT scores, and transcript. Your University Panhellenic may require a transcript when you register with them for recruitment.
3. REGISTER WITH OUR ALUMNAE PANHELLENIC. Complete the Alumnae Panhellenic of Southern Dallas and Ellis Counties Registration Form found on our website www.swdallaspanhel.com under the” Recruitment” Tab. This lets us know about you in order for our alumnae members to write your recommendation letters to the individual sororities on your campus. We do not charge any fees.
4. Prepare a resume. Be sure to include your honors/awards, leadership roles, community service, activities, interests, hobbies, etc.
5. Take 2 Photos. One photo needs to be a close up head shot and the other needs to be a full length. These will be sent to the campus sororities at your university so be sure and provide photos that are clear and recognizable. Please do not send selfies or photos with sunglasses, pets or other people in the picture. They do not need to be professionally done. A 4x6 is fine. Digital photos cannot exceed 350 KB
6. The Alumnae Panhellenic of Southern Dallas and Ellis Counties has three methods for sending your packet to us. YOU ONLY NEED TO DO ONE OF THE BELOW:
Method 1: “ONLINE PACKET” utilizing our website www.swdallaspanhel.com recruitment TAB.
· Our Registration Form – fill out on our website
· 1 close up photo – upload after completing form
· 1 full length photo – upload after completing form
· Resume – upload after completing form
Method 2: Print our registration form from our website and email the above 4 items as attachments to Abby Rios email@example.com
Method 3: Print our registration form from our website and mail hard copies of the 4 items to:
2225 Somercrest Place
Midlothian, Texas 76065
Upon receipt of your packet, copies will be sent to all the alumnae in our Panhellenic for review and Recommendation Letters. Recommendation letters will be sent directly to your campus sororities following the sorority’s national guidelines for submission. A recommendation letter does not guarantee invitation to sorority membership. Each collegiate sorority chapter has the privilege and sole responsibility of selecting new members.
Please contact Abby Rios, Reference Chair, if you have any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2018 Alumnae Panhellenic of Southern Dallas and Ellis Counties - All Rights Reserved.